Sunday, December 24, 2006

Here at home

I am in Spain! I arrived yesterday at my hometown, Oviedo, at 8 p.m. My parents and grandparents went to the airport to pick me up.
The travel was very long, but all the planes were on time and my baggage this time arrived with me. In the stop I made in Madrid, I saw two of my friends from Nebrija University because they went to the airport to see me.
The last plane was crazy. I was very nervous because I wanted to see my family and the 50 minutes were amazing, because the time did not pass.
Today I will have a big dinner with a part of my family and tomorrow another big lunch with the other part of my family.
In my home we do not celebrate Santa Claus today, so I have to wait for the presents of the The Three Wise Men on January, 5th.
I hope you have been good during all the year and you receive a lot of presents!
23-12-2006- Barajas--Rita, Lore y Lara
Me, Lorena and Lara at the Barajas airport.

And now in Spanish...
Y ahora en español...

¡Ya estoy en España! Llegué ayer a mi ciudad, Oviedo, a las ocho de la noche. Mis padres y mis abuelos fueron a recogerme al aeropuerto.
El viaje fue muy largo, pero todos los aviones fueron puntuales y mi maleta esta vez llegó conmigo. En la escala que tuve que hacer en Madrid, dos amigas de mi universidad en Madrid, Nebrija, fueron al aeropuerto a verme.
El último avión fue una locura porque el tiempo no pasaba y estaba muy nerviosa.
Hoy tengo una gran cena de Nochebuena con una parte de la familia y mañana comida de Navidad con la otra parte de la familia.
En mi casa no celebramos Papa Noel, así que tengo que esperar por los regalos que me traigan los Reyes Magos el 5 de enero.
¡Espero que hayáis sido bueno y recibáis muchos regalos!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.