Saturday, January 13, 2007

Back to Drake

In just three days I will be back at Drake. During these last days back at home I went to see a friend at Gijon, a city next to mine.
I went by train and I spent the time reading a book called "Laura y Julio." And I loved it. After our lunch, we went to the beach. The weather was nice, and we went to the sand, but the water was cold.
The next days I will be around my city, Oviedo. It is a city in the north of Spain and it is the capital of Asturias. I will spend time with my family and friends. I have a 50th wedding anniversary dinner and some parties before I go back to Drake.
Sant Pedro Church and the beach- Iglesia de San Pedro y la playa
Gijón 002
Sant Lorenzo beach- Playa de San Lorenzo
Gijón 005
Oviedo´s City Hall- Ayuntamiento de Oviedo
oviedo 027
Campoamor theater- Teatro Campoamor
oviedo 018
San Francisco Park- Parque San Francisco
oviedo 012

And now in Spanish...
Y ahora en español...
En tres días estaré de vuelta en Drake. Durante estos tres días que me quedan en casa yo visité a una amiga en Gijón, una ciudad cercana a la mía.
Fui en tren y durante el trayecto terminé de leer el libro "Laura y Julio". Y me encantó. Después de la comida fuimos hasta la playa. Hacía buen tiempo y bajamos a la arena, pero el agua estaba fría.
El resto de los días estaré en mi ciudad, Oviedo. Es una ciudad en el norte de España y es la capital de Asturias. Pasaré tiempo con mi familia y mis amigos. Tengo que ir a una cena de celebración de 50 años de casados e iré a varias fiestas antes de regresar a Drake.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.