Tuesday, January 23, 2007

How the things are going

During the past few days, I have been very busy. On Sunday I went to Laura's recital at Sheslow Auditorium. Most of her family and friends were there and she sang very well.
I played scrabble in English with a Spanish friend. It could be better, but I think the result was ok.
Yesterday I changed the class JMC 91 to HNRS 98 Writing and Photography. I am not sure if it is the right decision, but I think I had too many writing classes, and in this new one, I have to read and watch movies.
And I have two stories that are very sad, and another very nice. I am going to start with the good ones: Penelope Cruz is nominated to the best Actress by the Cinema Academy.
The two sad stories are that my computer is broken and it does not work at all, and that Kapuscinski, one of my favorite journalist has died today.

Laura's recital- Recital de Laura
Laura's recital
Playing scrabble- Jugando al scrabble
Partida de Scrabble
Penélope Cruz
Penelope Cruz nominada a mejor actriz
Ryszard Kapuscinski
Ha muerto Kapuscinski

And now in Spanish...

Y ahora en español...

Durante los últimos dias he estado muy ocupada. El domingo fui al recital de Laura en el auditorio Sheslow. Ella cantó muy bien y parte de su familia y amigos fue a verla.
Jugué al scrabble en inglés con una amiga española. Pudo haber estado mejor, pero creo que el resultado estuvo bien.
Ayer me cambié la clase JMC 91 por la clase HNRS 98 Escritura y fotografía. No estoy segura de la decisión, pero creo que tenía muchas clases de escritura, y con esta tengo que leer y ver películas.
Y tengo dos noticias que son muy tristes y otra buena. Voy a empezar con la buena: Penélope Cruz ha sido nominada al Oscar a la mejor actriz por su papel en Volver.
Las noticias tristes son que mi ordenador está estropeado y ha dejado de funcionar, y que Kapuscinski, uno de mis periodistas preferidos ha muerto hoy.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.