Thursday, January 18, 2007

My classes for this semester

These are my classes for this semester: JMC 59 Intro to visual communication, JMC 91 Magazine staff writting, JMC 98 Reporting & writing for WWW, and JMC 119 Magazine publishing.
That's means I have 12 credits, but I need at least 15. I have to wait until February to know if the Summer Study Seminar to China is going to be carry out or not.
I love my classes for this semester. I have the opportunity of choose them from a big list, and finally I am in most of the courses I chose. I am a little bit sad because the two classes of ART 21 Digital Print Production were full and I could not register for them.
But then, I found the information about the Study Travel Seminar at China, so I can have the 15 credits I need for my university back at home.
98 class- aula de la clase 98
meredith hall 010
59 and 119 class- aula de las clases 59 y 119
meredith hall 006

And now in Spanish...
Y ahora en espanol...

Estas son mis clases para el siguiente semestre: JMC 59 Introducción a la comunicación visual, JMC 91 Escritura para revistas, JMC 98 Escritura de noticias y reportajes para Internet y JMC 119 Publicación de revistas.
Esto significa que tengo 12 créditos, pero necesito al menos 15. Tengo que esperar hasta febrero para saber si el viaje de estudio de verano a China se va a llevar a cabo o no.
Me encantan mis clases para este semestre. He tenido la oportunidad de elegir de una lista larga y finalmente estoy en la mayoría de los cursos que elegí. Estoy un poco triste porque las dos clases de ART 21 Producción de impresión digital estaban llenas y no me pude registrar para ellas.
Pero mas tarde, encontre información acerca del viaje de estudio de verano a China, así tendré los15 creditos que necesito para mi universidad en Espanna.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.