Monday, April 2, 2007

Class papers, projects, etc.

And how are the things going at class? I think they are going really well. I love my classes this semester.
The classes are harder this semester than last one but I think I can do it and pass all of them before I go to China!
Just 42 days to go to China and less to finish this great academic year (I am sad every time I think about it).
At JMC 98 I have to do a web page with a classmate with the stories my other classmates have written about the topic "Working in Iowa." I also have to visit the "Des Moines Register" and write a paper about the work of the web editor. This is my favorite class and I really like the things we have done with professor Richardson.
At JMC 59 I have to design a web page about the same topic I took the pictures before (Mars Cafe). I started it this morning and I have to finish by Monday, April 9th.
At JMC 119, we are working in the design of our magazines, working with InDesign and doiing the Business Plan. This class is really hard for me because it is very specific and I did not have any other magazine class before.
At Honors 84 I have to finish a paper of 5-6 pages about Ansel Adams or other photographers works, I have to read a book and I have to work on my final paper (25 pages) about the Prestige Catastrophe that happened in Spain some years ago.
So I am busy during these last weeks but I am going to spend time with friends, around campus and doing homework.
This Friday is the ISA (International Student Association) Formal. And this is what is going on: "Start the evening with a limousine ride to the hotel located in downtown Des Moines and enjoy great food, music and much more..."

Mars Cafe web page outline- Boceto para la página web de Mars Cafe
Mars Cafe web page

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.