Tuesday, April 10, 2007

First Spring BBQ

On Sunday I went to a barbeque organized by the Rainbow Union at the CAYA (Come as you are) house. This was the first BBQ in a long time, probably the last one I to went was in September.
There were a lot of people and Rachel was grilling hot dogs, hamburgers and ribs. The weather outside was cold so we stayed inside most of the time.
I was there just for two hours because I had a lot of homework, so around 3 p.m. I wen to the library to finish a paper for my Honors class and then I went to Meredith to finish a web page about Mars Cafe for my JMC 59 class.
CAYA house
IMG_1093.JPG
Rachel cooking
IMG_1061.JPG

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.