Friday, April 27, 2007

Foam party

I am a little crazy with a paper I have to write for my Honors class. In my opinion it is very long, the vocabulary is very specific and sometimes I don't know how to express my ideas. But don't panic, I have already write eight pages. I can do it!! Last week I gave a draft of the project to my professor and he said it was excellent!
Yesterday I was in the library most of the afternoon and then I decided to go to the Foam party for one hour or something.
So I met with some friends in Olmsted and we went to the terrace. There were a lot of people, but most of my friends didn't go inside because they didn't want to be wet.
I was there for about an hour, then I went back to my dorm, Carpenter. I took a shower and I went back to the library until 1 a.m. Productive day!

The foam party
Fiesta de la espuma 002
With Fiona and Angel
Fiona, Rita y Angel
My feet and legs after the party
Mis pies

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.