Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Snowing again

The bad weather has came to visit us. Yesterday the weather was bad and today when I woke up I saw that it was very white, I went to the window and I saw snow and more snow... I am tired of this weather, I want sunny days to walk around the campus with my friends and enjoy barbeques, games or just the walks from my dorm to Meredith.
Monday and Tuesday were crazy. I was working on my magazine, designing some features and departments pages. I spent a lot of hours working on it, but I am not very happy with the features pages I did. I will wait until Monday when my professor will give them back to me.
In Honors class I wrote a paper about a photographer from National Geographic magazine, called Michael Nichols.
I am working on my final paper for this class, it is a 25 page paper and I am going to write about the Prestige, a natural catastrophe that happened in Spain years ago.

Snowing again
Snow again

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.