Monday, April 2, 2007

Time for friends

This weekend was just great. I went to Maryland to see some friends that I did not see since 2001. I was in the United States, at Westlake High School with an exchange program and I met really nice people.
Now, six years later I saw them again. I left on Thursday because I did not have class and I was there until yesterday.
I visited Ocean City, Salisbury, Berlin (not Germany!) and I saw a lot of American houses. I love being in a car and just see the landscape because it is so different from Spain.
I really miss the Ocean in Iowa, so this weekend I was close to it and I ate some seafood and homemade food. Now I have to say that I like American food.
On Friday I spent almost all the day doing homework while my friends were working. Then I have dinner with them. On Saturday I visited Ocean City and Berlin. And Sunday was time to come back to Drake.

With Brenda- Con Brenda
IMG_0741.JPG
Ocean City I
IMG_0660.JPG
Ocean City II
IMG_0662.JPG
Ocean City III
IMG_0642.JPG
Ocean City IV
IMG_0644.JPG

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.