Sunday, May 13, 2007

Chinaaaa!

It is 1.04 a.m. and I cannot sleep! So nervous! I am going to China in just 11 hours. The plane leaves around 12 but we have to be at the airport by 10 a.m.
Since Thursday I was in Kansas City and Columbia. I went with a friend to visit Mizzou University, her family, her sister's graduation and now I am back in Des Moines.
I want to leave to China soon and view new things but I also know that I am going to meet my friends from here.
In the last three days I have eaten in some many international restaurants: Italian, Mongolian, Japanese, Mexican and American. And the best thing is that I love the four of them.
Tomorrow I am planning to have a breakfast with my friends at Mars Cafe and then I will write you more things from China.
Have a great summer! =)
Goodbye dinner
Japanese dinner with Yoko

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.