Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Pella Tulip Time

I am busy during these last days at Drake. Last final projects, last days of work on campus, packing all my baggage, books, memories, saying goodbyes, taking the last pictures....
On Saturday I went to Pella Tulip Time for two hours. I love tulips, they are one of my favorite types of flowers. I was wearing a Drake T-Shirt and a man who was next to me while we were waiting in the bakery's line said "I am a bulldog too, graduating 60 years ago." It was so nice to talk with him. I cannot imagine in Spain someone telling me does. It is not popular to wear University's clothes and my University was founded 15 years ago, so most of Nebrija's alumni are really young.
If you go to Pella, remember to go to a bakery and taste a lof of things, everything I tried there was delicious.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.