Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Learning Chinese

Chinese is in my opinion one of the most difficult languages to learn. I have studied English, French, German and now Chinese and I think this one is the hardest.
It was very difficult the first week, when we were working with pronunciation and listening to some sounds and I couldn't even differentiate them. But thanks to the help of the teacher, my language partners and some classmates, everything is better now.
I would like to continue studying Chinese when I'm back in Spain and come back to this city next year for the Olympic Games.
One of the songs we have learned in classMy classmates and our Chinese professors

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.